Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The Poem as A Proposal....

UR REPLY I AWAIT,
WID HOPES ALIGHT.
YEARS HAVE GONE BY,
ON TIS EAGER WAIT.

UR TIME TO REASON,
I RESPECT.
BUT MY IMPATIENCE,
I CANNOT STAND.

UR RESPONSE IN A YES,
N ETERNITY I SHALL REACH.
DROWNING IN UR LOVE,
A ROAD TO HEAVEN IT IS.

UR NO FOR A RESPONSE,
N SHAME IT SHALL BE.
NOT WORTHY OF UR LOVE,
IT SHALL PROOVE TO BE.

LET TRADITIONS NOT HINDER,
UR RATIONAL THINKING.
LOVE BINDS TRADITIONS BUT,
TRADITIONS NEVER BIND LOVE.

NEVER SHALL I BETRAY U,
LOVE NOR UR FAITH I SHALL HURT.
A PROMISE I MAKE TO U,
MY QUEEN U SHALL BE.
-HèærT ßrØkéÑ PøéT-

1 comment:

555apache said...

the first proposal poem was laughable buddy
it as ive^^^^^^^^^^ suggested will only be the first proposal poem
no one is gonna use it a second time....
ok now to the laughing part
1>YEARS HAVE GONE BY,
ON TIS EAGER WAIT.>>>>>suggest the proposing one is old now with a white beard---i presume
YEARS is not the apt word there
2>LET TRADITIONS NOT HINDER,
UR RATIONAL THINKING.
LOVE BINDS TRADITIONS BUT,
TRADITIONS NEVER BIND LOVE.
bit*h is sure NOT gonna listen to this
those lines for sure will have the wrong effect
and she'll start thinking of the first time her mom/grandmom took her to temples and stuff
and tell the boy to go propose her dad instead[if she likes him that is......]
___________________________________i repeated my comments here to hurt you even more